Shipyard Apatin was founded in 1920. In 2019. it has been successfully taken over by company Arsenal-Rem ltd and since then the modernization of all shipyard capacities begins.
The basic activities of the shipyard are:
1. New construction of steel and aluminum ships and vessels
2. Repair, reconstruction and modernization of ships
Shipyard has synchro lift for quick operation of raising and lowering boats, which is connected to a transfer platform with six halls for building ships indoors. It is also equipped with other halls and related equipment necessary for performing all its activities.
It is located in the sleeve, on the left bank of the Danube river protected from the main flow of the river at 1401.km of the Danube near the town of Apatin, on an area of more than 9 acres.